Open on Public Holidays We will remain open on Auckland Anniversary Day 27 Jan, and Waitangi Day 6 Feb.
- Peaches & Nectarines – NZ season has started!
- Ong Choy – Just arrived
- NZ Cherries – Premium Hawkes Bay cherries coming this week!
- Sweetcorn – NZ sweetcorn is here!
- Garden Peas – New season has begun
- Snow Peas – New season moving into more abundance
- NZ Boysenberries & blackberries – Now available
- Jersey Benne Potatoes – Have arrived.
- Perlas – New season crop has arrived so we are back in stock!
- Red Onions – New Season NZ Red onions starting this week.
- Kumato Tomatoes – Approx 2 weeks away
- Pomelo – approx 1 week away
- Swede – New season crop available in approx 1 week
- New Season Agria – Starting this week
- Coriander – supply is almost back to normal
- Yellow Vine Tomatoes – Very limited supply at the moment
- Parsley – Currently experiencing shortages due to seeding.
- Wong Bok – Currently short
- Bananas – Ships are still delayed from the Americas so we are experiencing short supply. Bananas are also coming in much greener than normal so it could be wise to order in advance. We are doing everything we can to assist the ripening process in the meantime
- Chioggia and Gold Beetroot – Still short at the moment but we are getting some from time to time.
Out of Stock / End of Season
- Green mango – finished for the season
- NZ Blood Oranges – will finish either end of week or mid next week