- Plums – NZ supply here at last
- Limes – NZ grown now available!
- Stone Fruit – NZ Peaches, Nectarines, Apricots in good supply
- Sweet Point Capsicums/King Sweeties – Season has started
- Berries – NZ Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Boysenberries available
- Sweetcorn – Good volume available and building
- Washed Agria – Back in stock for the new season
- Lole Potatoes – Exclusive to Produce Company, a great alternative to the Perla
- Jersey Benne Potatoes – In stock now
- Perlas – New season
- Kumato Tomatoes – Approx 3 weeks away
- Lychee – Approx 3 weeks
- Baby Sweetcorn – Approx 3-4 weeks away
- Mangosteen – Approx 5 weeks
- Fresh Figs – Approx 7 weeks
- Pure South Handpicked 55 Day Aged Scotch Fillet (Rib Eye) – Was $36.99/kg. Now $28.50/kg. Part of the premium range of aged beef from Alliance Meats. Beef is hand selected, with a 4+ marbling score and extreme aged for a minimum of 55 days to elevate flavour and tenderness. Whole Fillets weigh over 4.5kg. Limited stock available at this price.
- Asparagus Large/Thick – Late season is harder to source. Coming in periodically until the end of month.
- Mung Sprouts – Production issues last week resulted in short supply. Should be back to normal this week.
- Yellow Vine Tomatoes – Very limited supply at the moment, looking likely to return after Christmas.
- Parsley – Currently experiencing major shortages due to seeding. Supply is extremely tight so it would be wise to look at alternatives for the next two weeks.
- Watercress – Product is at its seeding phase, so supply will be tight the next couple of weeks.
- Bananas – Ships are still delayed from the Americas so we are experiencing short supply. Bananas are also coming in much greener than normal so it could be wise to order in advance. We are doing everything we can to assist the ripening process in the meantime.
- Chioggia and Gold Beetroot – Starting to build in volume
Out of Stock / End of Season
- Green mango – finished for the season
- AUS Pink Grapefruit – season is over
- Kiwifruit gold – season is over